This is crucial. For your ease, we have divided the documents we require into different categories. It’s pretty self-explanatory but just in case you need someone to guide you through it, feel free to ping on our chat or shoot us an email at [email protected]
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) / Identity proof of such beneficial owners as identified above.
- A copy of one valid photo identification and address proof document of each of the existing authorised signatories.
- Latest colour passport size photograph of each of the existing authorised signatories.
A copy of the proof of identity of the entity viz.,
a) Registration Certificate issued by Registrar in the case of societies /by charity commissioner in case of trust or societies engaged in charitable work or certificate of Incorporation issued by Registrar of Companies in case of companies.
b) Recognition certificate in the case of educational institutions.
Address proof of beneficial owners as identified above.
Proof of communication address of the entity.
- List of beneficial owners holding more than 15% in the Trust. (Directly / Indirectly) (on letterhead).
- Constitution document of the entity viz
- The Trust Deed in case of public/ private trust or Bye-laws in the case of society/association/ club.
- Memorandum of Association or Article of Association in the case of sec-25 companies
- Rules of acts or Gazette notifications in the case of Govt.
- Quasi –Govt. or Semi –Govt., entities or entities established under Act under which the entity is established
- A cheque of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 30,000 from existing Savings/Individual Current Account.
P.S.: that this is an account opening cheque as part of the KYC requirement.
Forms to Submit
Click on this link to download the forms to be submitted along with the documents.