Yup. It’s fairly simple.
Owner: It’s in the name! You’re essentially a registered Director of the Company. You have full control of your Open Payment Account which means you can literally do everything. Stuff like:
- Add/delete teammate and set their roles (Admin or Employee)
- Do monetary transactions
- View and download all kinds of reports
- Approve transactions (or actions) from Admins and Employees
- Issue cards to Admins and Employees
and a lot more.
P.S.: There can be only one Owner.
P.P.S: An Owner can’t be changed or deleted once the Open Payment Account is created.
In case you need to change/delete an Owner, drop a line at [email protected].
Admin: Even simpler. An Admin can do everything that an Owner can. But, here are 2 things to keep in mind:
- An Admin can delete other Admins as per the company’s policies but can never delete the Owner.
That’s all! :D
Employee: This is the 3rd and final role in a ‘Team’. As an employee, you can do a bunch of things. You can:
- File cash expenses
- Create new expense reports
- Add expenses to existing reports
- Send expense reports to your manager (an Admin) for reimbursements
- Add/edit bank account details to which you want to receive your reimbursements
That’s about it. Got more questions? Shoot us an email at [email protected]. We read and answer every email that comes our way; no joke there!